Hi! I'm glad that you've found us (Texarkana Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) online… and I’d like to thank you for visiting our school's site. Check out some of what we have to offer adults looking to train in the martial art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) in Texarkana.
We offer the largest, most successful BJJ program in East TX. Classes are taught by Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belts that spent years mastering the technical intricacies of the art. Other schools may offer a 'grappling', BJJ, or MMA program without having the qualifications or technical expertise to do so. There are no other BJJ black belts in Texarkana or East TX, except the 2 that teach our classes.
Dr. Hagebusch brought Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to Texarkana and East TX for the first time when we opened Texarkana BJJ in 1999!
As you look for an adult martial arts class in Texarkana, there are a few things that you should ask yourself:
- Do I Want Professional Training From A Qualified BJJ Black Belt Instructor?
- Do I Want to Belong To The Most Highly Decorated And Respected Team In Texarkana And East TX?
- Do I Want The School To Be Like A Second Home, A Place That You Look Forward To Going And Training?
- Do I Want To Get In Shape, Reduce Stress, Learn A New Sport, And Start A New Fun Activity?
If you answered YES to any of the above then welcome home! Please give us a call at 903-793-1085 for more information about our adult BJJ martial arts classes.
We'll be happy to answer any of your questions about what we have to offer and different benefits that you may expect…
whether you're looking to lose weight and get in shape, start a new positive activity, have some fun, learn real self defense or maybe even compete…
We have what you are looking for, whether you are a brand new beginner or a very experienced martial artist, give us a call at 903-793-1085.
Make sure you mention the 30 day free offer on TexarkanaBJJ.com!
This website is currently under construction, but you can find out more about what we have to offer here.
You have 3 ways that you can get started with our program.
- You can call us at 903-793-1085, we would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you might have about our program.
- You can email us here.
- Or simply enter your email in the box below.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you soon.